Gulf awarded 696 doctors with 271,000 GEL bonus. Petroleum company Gulf will transfer 271,000 GEL to 696 doctors, nurses, and other medical staff fighting COVID 19. at 9 clinics. Concerning this, a memorandum of understanding was signed between Gulf and all the clinics that treat citizens with coronavirus, under which the company Gulf committed to transfer money to every medical staff, including all taxes.
In addition, the company Gulf provided food for the medical staff at the quarantine of The First University Clinic Of TSMU.
Regarding this initiative, a rally-performance was held at the Gulf gas station and thousands of balloons were blown up, creating the message "Thank you doctors”.
The funds were distributed on the basis of the lists provided by the clinics as follows:
- LTD Academic Vakhtang Bochorishvili Clinic- 24,400 GEL (85 employees)
JSC AIDS center- 64,000 GEL (198 employees)
LTD Academician Nikoloz Kipshidze Central University Clinic 49 500 GEL (185 employees);
LTD Children’s Infectious Diseases Hospital Tbilisi- 8,600 GEL (30 employees)
- LTD LG and Company -Tuberculosis and Infectious Diseases Center of West Georgia- 21,700 GEL (83 employees)
- LTD Medalpha bone clinic- 12,200 GEL (53 employees)
- LEPL Military Hospital of the Defense Minisrty of Georgia- 9,300 GEL (33 employees)
- LTD Zugdidi Municipal Hospital of Infectious Diseases- 8,600 GEL (29 employees)
- LEPL The First University Clinic Of TSMU- meals for 75 medical staff - 29,400 GEL
The funds were mobilized as part of a campaign launched by the Gulf on May 19.